There is no better time to change your life than right now. You could be just thirty days away from knowing what it fees like to be in control of your life again, to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock, to reduce your mood swings from the effects of sugar and from finding a sense of calm in your life around food. What are you waiting for? It’s not selfish to put your self first and to figure out what you need to do to be the best version of yourself. Being healthy is the best gift you can give yourself and those around you.
If you aren’t sure you are ready to try the Whole 30 program ask yourself these few questions:
1. Is your mind consumed on a regular basis with guilt over what you eat?
2. Do you eat for emotional or stress related reasons?
3. Do you feel like no matter what diet you try you can never lose weight?
4. Do you feel unable to control your cravings for sugary and processed foods?
5. Are you tired all the time or have problems sleeping?
6. Do you rely on restaurants for more that 50% of your meals?
7. Are you clothes feeling tight?
8. Are you unable to find time to exercise?
9. Have you failed at losing weight in the past?
10. Have you lost confidence in yourself?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you should consider trying the whole 30 program. You could be just 30 days away from changing your life and from changing your relationship with food. I can’t promise you it will be easy but I can guarantee you it’s worth it. Changing the way you think about food is the single biggest gift the whole 30 will give you.
If you decided today its time to make a change then please join me for my encore round of the whole 30 program! Before you get started you’ll want to read the book It Starts With Food and you may also want to pick up a copy of the Whole 30 cookbook! Both of these will give you the background on the program and provide you with lots of inspiration to get started.
I’ll be starting on Monday and I look forward to sharing as much information as possible with you over the next 30 days! Tomorrow I’ll share with you my grocery list and how I meal prep day for the week ahead.
August 17th is day one!