I love a breakfast smoothie and this one is packed with fibre, antioxidants, good fat and loads of flavor to keep you full all morning. I like to add a extra teaspoon of probiotics and a sprinkle of grain free granola to make this even more filling!
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes / Serves: 1
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 package CLEAN chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 4 frozen organic dark cherries
- 1 cup frozen organic cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh organic spinach
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp moon juice probiotic powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until combined. If the mixture is too thick you can add more almond milk or water.
- Grab a straw and enjoy!